TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Seeking recs for a good cf driveshaft & light flywheel.
People Seeking Info

Subject Seeking recs for a good cf driveshaft & light flywheel.

Posted by dialectic on August 24, 2023 at 4:33 PM
  This message has been viewed 270 times.

Message Hello Z32 Community,

I don't normally post on here but am hoping to get some suggestions on what would be a good carbon fiber driveshaft + lightened flywheel combination. I am 53 and am a spirited driver who does not track his car. My 90 twin turbo is nicely cared for and I tend to drive it only on weekends as it's a 90 model with 162K.It is at stage III+ boosting at approximately 14psi with a JWT ECU.

In my searches, I see may links pop up to CZP's site for their McLeod Racing lightweight flywheel and their 1 pc Inland Empire driveshaft. Was wondering if any of you have other suggestions for a good combination? I am willing to go up to no more than 1.5K for a cf driveshaft. All I hope for is a relatively fuss-free install by my tech.

Note that there will come a time soon when I need to replace my stock turbos. But, until that day arrives, I do want to give a cf driveshaft and lightened flywheel install a shot. Many thanks for any tips coming this way.

Sincerely,

D

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.